What carers need to know, the journey from A to Z.
Introducing a programme of special support sessions for carers of people with dementia.
Do you look after someone with dementia?
We are pleased to announce that special information sessions for groups of carers are now available.
These have been carefully planned to provide:
- Improved understanding of all aspects of dementia
- 'Get your questions answered'
- Experts guiding the groups
- Help with transport and care for the person with dementia
- A choice of attendance times and dates (weekday, evenings and Saturdays)
- Mutual support from other carers
- A relaxed, informative and enjoyable couple of hours
- Seven weekly sessions
- Tea and coffee included
- Information resource pack to take home
- For extra support join the quarterly carers' support group afterwards
A contribution of £2.50 per session will be required towards the cost of refreshments.
We would be delighted to explain more about these groups.
All enquiries on: 0115 9786133 between 9.30am and 12.30pm on Wednesdays, email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us